Trying to find a useful gift for that special someone that spends time on the trail? Outdoor Herbivore’s one-pot meals are the perfect option for backpackers, touring cyclists, paddlers, campers, and travel. With a shelf life of one to two years, these meals are perfect for storing until your next trip.
Outdoor Herbivore has two gift options available for purchase: a Gift Bag or Gift Box. Backpacking meals have been selected to fit inside these gift packages. You can find the selected products available on our gift page. Both options include free shipping.
- Our Gift bag is a reusable dry bag, tied off with a carabiner. The mesh bag is made of 55% recycled polyester and can be used for air drying wet gear on the trail, or for purchasing and storing fresh produce at home.
- Our Gift box is packaged in a Brown Kraft Box and tied with a colorful ribbon. It is the perfect option for the holidays. The box is 100% recyclable.
Gift Certificates are also available for purchase.
When will I receive the gift?
If you need to receive your gift before Christmas, please order by Friday, December 16th (USA) and December 5th (International).
Latest posts by Outdoor Herbivore (see all)
- 10 Easy No Cook Backpacking Lunches - May 10, 2017
- Where Bear Canisters are Mandatory in the US Parks & Forest - March 25, 2017
- Muir Trail Ranch Resupply - March 13, 2017